Cofreth (M) Sdn Bhd
Responsible to provide administration support to manager and engineers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To assist Facilities Manager and Engineers in all administrative works, to support site operations activities.
- To coordinate, record breakdown complaints and monitor status upon completion.
- To assist in preparation of correspondences, monthly reports and minutes of meeting.
- To fill, update and maintain extra works to Finance & Admin. Department for invoicing.
- To assist in purchasing process and coordinate with site leaders on delivery of parts.
- To implement stock management and regularly perform stock-check, control, and replenishment and use all documentation related to inventory
- To record and ensure proper filing for quick retrieval of documents and correspondences.
- To perform photocopying and faxing functions when required.
- Compilations of reports, claims and attendance cards of site staffs.
- To compile monthly KPI data of site operations and prepare analysis for review and improvement.
- Committed to quality, safety & health and environmental practices and comply with the roles and responsibilities stated in IMS Manual.
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate superior from time to time.
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or equivalent.
- Computer literate
- Those with knowledge in SAP application would have an added advantage.
- Good command of language in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM1,800.00 to RM2,000.00 /month
Call Us : 03 8023 8878
- Salary RM 1,800 - RM 2,000
- Experience 0 - 2 Years