RM 3,000 – RM 5,000 a month
Salary: RM 3000-5000.
•Location: AM Industrial Park, Nilai, Negeri Sembilan.
Our client is a leading manufacturing company,specializes in the production of polyethylene-based (Plastic) products for building and engineering applications and uses. They are currently recruiting for a HR professional to manage the core HR and administration functions of their organization.
This is a permanent full-time position which will be based at their corporate head office in Nilai area.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced full function of HR officer to play a pivotal part and stamp your mark and be instrumental to developing company policies and procedures in terms of general HR administration.
About the job
Responsible for full spectrum of HR activities which include recruitment, training, payroll, performance, health & safety and disciplinary issues.
To be considered for this role, aspiring candidate will need to have full function experience within a medium size organization.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for recruitment activities of the manufacturing organization.
- Payroll administration of approximately 180 employees.
- Manage the new starters, leavers and contract changes.
- Maintain accurate employee records in accordance with HR department requirements and in line with current legislation and company policy.
- Assist in monitoring relevant employees attendance,absence and performance data.
- Maintain accurate files-notes and regular report updates.
- Manage the foreign workers activities.
- Under the instructions of senior Manager, provide guidance and practical assistance to carry out performance management tasks, such as appraisals, disciplines.
To be successful in this challenging role, you must possess the following traits:
- Malaysian, male or female preferably in age group 28-35.
- Diploma or degree qualification in HR disciplines or Business Administration.
- A good 3-5 years of HR administration experience, preferably have experience gained within a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of current legislation relating to human resource management, well verse with Employment Act,Statutory regulations and MOHR requirements on hiring of foreign workers.
- Experience in foreign workers administration.
- Competent in using MS Office and internet applications.
- Able to draft HR letters,policies.
- People oriented, good communication and interpersonal skills with proficiency in English a prerequisite.
- Be willing to work in Nilai area.
Apply for this job
To apply online, send your resumé to email@example.com
- Salary RM 3,000 - RM 5,000
- Experience 0 - 2 Years