AEON Bandaraya Melaka Shopping Centre
- Responsible for ensuring the Store consistently achieves or exceeds sales and KPIs.
- Maintain consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store.
- Responsible for recruitment, training, development and succession of high performing, results driven Associates.
- Accountable for payroll control and service driven scheduling in order to maintain a highly profitable location while providing the highest levels of service to customers
- Directly responsible for ensuring that all training programs.
- Directly responsible for execution and processing of both incoming and outgoing merchandise.
- Directly responsible for Loss Prevention compliance within store.
- Communicate, manage and execute events.
- Develop and maintain strong communication with local PR and marketing.
- Participate in new store openings and/or store closings; travel may be required.
- Execute all requirements necessary to maintain a safe and compliant working environment for all Store Associates.
- The ability to constantly walk and move about is required. This role involves frequent stationary standing, reaching, bending/twisting of head, and maintaining balance while walking.
- The role also requires using ladder/step stool equipment, occasional kneeling, crouching, climbing, bending/stooping at waist/torso and sitting to assist customers.
- Maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the sales and stock area are also required. Pushing/pulling equipment such as shelving bays, dollies, carts, and racks with up to 9 kg of force as well as lifting/carrying/placing boxes of product up to 14kg in weight at heights up to 131 inches while using a ladder is also required.
- Use of the following senses are critical to this position: speaking, hearing, near & far acuity, depth perception and field of vision.
- Cognitive factors critical to this function are: reading comprehension, basic math calculations, writing, complex problem solving and basic computer work.
- Environmental factors of action include operation of foot controls for operating mobile stock shelving bays and exposure to working at heights.
- Minimum 1-2 years of management experience in a focused, customer service oriented retail environment (preferably apparel/footwear) with results driven track record.
- Able to speak mandarin / Cantonese is an advantages.
- Proven ability to exceed sales while meeting payroll goals, demonstrated ability to identify, hire, train, develop and retain top talent Associates as well as teams, ability to reason through complex issues, demonstrates effective communication, ability to present information to large groups
- Strong interpersonal, communication and motivational skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Practical experience in Project Management, skills in implementing communications methods and event management
- Commercial acumen
- Interest in innovation and change
- PC-skills, MS-Office Knowledge (MS Excel & MS Word), Internet
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays; overtime may be required
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Operation: 2 years (Preferred)
- STM/STPM (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Bahasa (Required)
- Mandarin (Required)
- Address G65, Ground Floor, AEON Bandaraya Melaka Shopping Centre, No. 2, Jalan Legenda, Taman 1 - Legenda, 75400 Malacca
- Experience 0 - 2 Years